The Sound Recorder is based on the APR9600, which offers true single-chip voice recording, no-volatile storage, and playback capability for 32 to 60 seconds. The sample is 8k and the total 32s for the seeed Twig-Sound Recorder, divided into 4 sections, each section can be controlled separately.Besides, this Sound Recorder is also Grove compatible interface and can be controlled manually or Arduino/Seeedduino.
- Grove compatible interface;
- Non-volatile flash memory technology, no battery backup required;
- User-friendly, easy-to-use operation;
- Low power consumption, operating current:25 mA, standby current: 1uA
- Sample rate and duration changeable by replacing a single resistor.
Please visit seeedstudio wiki page
for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to seeedstudio forum.