Raspberry Pi 3 board gives a user a whole new world of opportunity to try endless projects in various streams.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Starter kit is all you need to get your hands dirty with your projects. Includes the new Pi 3 with 64 Bit computing horse power! With integrated WiFi and BLE your IoT projects just got a lot more easier and smarter!
There are two nifty upgrades in the Pi 3. First is a next generation Quad Core Broadcom BCM2837 64-bit ARMv8 processor with 1.2Ghz of computing power. Second upgrade (boy we are happy about this!) is the addition of a BCM43143 WiFi chip BUILT-IN to your Raspberry Pi. The board is WiFi ready and no more jutting-out-WiFi-Adapters. The board also sports a BLE making it a perfect fit for any IoT projects. There are some software support glitches for BLE but we know the RPI team will resolve it at the earliest...
For the power hungry devices that you may connect to the RPi 3, there’s an upgraded switched power source that goes up to 2.5 Amps instead of just 2 Amps - allowing your Pi to power even more powerful devices over USB ports.
Note: Our 5V 2A power supply still works great with the Pi 3. For most uses, you may not need 2.5 amps of power.
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- Multicomp Raspberry Pi B enclosure - Red and White
- 16GB Class 10 Micro SD card preloaded with NOOBs (Please upgrade Raspbian using ethernet to configure WiFi)
- High quality, slim HDMI cable
- 5V, 2A USB power adapter - now connect more USB peripherals without shutting down
- New high quality microB USB power cable to support the 2A of current flowing to the Pi
Check the nifty guide published by Makezine to get oriented to the new RPI 3.