KDE direct comes up with a series of motors that are truly effective and serves the purpose.
The new KDE Direct 2814XF-515 Multi-Rotor Brushless Motor is an extremely efficient and powerful motor for numerous multi-rotor and sUAS applications, and was designed to bring high-quality and vibration-free motors to the market.
The motors are designed with performance and durability in-mind, with features unseen in the current market:
(1) high-grade, 240°C continuous (340°C maximum) high-temperature solid-core copper windings for failure-free operation in extreme-climates,
(2) Japanese-built, 0.2 mm silicon-steel stator laminations and Kevlar tie-wraps for high-efficiency performance, and
(3) triple-bearing supported, ABEC-7 bearings for maintenance-free and worry-free flying for hundreds of hours.
These are just a few of the advantages built-in to these motors, and every detail of the motors was scrutinized to produce the absolute best available; for a wide-range of flight applications.
Motor includes 200°C, 17 AWG, 635mm silicone-wire leads and ф3.5mm 24k Bullet Connectors (pre-soldered to the motor leads and ESC female bullets included).
Models: Universal mounting pattern provides simple installation for a wide-range of multi-rotor and sUAS applications: M3 x ф25mm, M3 x ф19mm, M2.5 x ф19mm.
- Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss endbells
- Black electro-plate, CNC gloss central core (flux ring)
||16.8 V (4S) - 25.2 V (6S)
|Rm (Wind Resistance)
||Triple, 684ZZ, 624ZZ
||M3 x ф25 mm, M3/2.5 x ф19 mm
||2814, 0.2 mm Japanese
||ф4 mm (ф4 mm Internal)
||90 g (125 g with Wires/Bullets)
||Up to 14"
||22° - 30°
|ESC PWM Rate
||8 - 16 kHz (600 Hz)