There is a CO2 presence in our atmosphere in a predominant form.This sensor helps to easily detect and identify the CO2.
This CO2 sensor is a highly sensitive CO2 gas sensor compatible with Grove platform which allows easy connection to an Arduino.
This sensor module is based on he MH-Z16 which is a NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) sensor for accurate and high sensitivty CO2 measurement. The sensor has a built-in temperature sensor for temperature compensation. Output is through UART which makes easy to use, even without its own Arduino library.
These sensors are usually used in HVAC, indoor air quality monitoring, industrial process monitoring and several other applciations.
- Measuring the range of 0-2000 parts per million (PPM)
- Resolution of 1 PPM 0-2000 parts per million (PPM)
- Accuracy of 200 PPM
- A Warm - up time 3 minutes
- Response Time <90s
- Operating temperature 0 to 50℃
- Operating Humidity 0% ~ 90% RH
- Storage temperature - 20-60℃
- Operating Voltage 4.5 V to 6 V DC
- The Current maximum Current of less than 100 ma, the average Current of less than 50 ma
- Output mode UART
||100mm x 150mm x 20mm
||0-2000 parts per million (PPM)
||1 PPM 0-2000 parts per million (PPM)
|Warm up time
||0 to 50℃
||0% ~ 90% RH
||4.5 V to 6 V DC
|Grove - CO2 Sensor
|Grove Cable X